WHAT TO WEAR TO THE BEACH
I have been thinking of starting this blog for ages but somehow could not put things together.
I have been thinking about the content that would make up the first post.
Then it hit me that working towards completing a beach ensemble would be fun.
Growing up in a dry city like Ahmadabad, the allure of a beach was extremely contagious. Every summer I suggested beaches as possible holiday destinations to my family. There I could indulge in some fun and cool beachwear.
Bold colors go well in summer which would comprise of floral prints as would loud colors. These would go a long to complete any summer wardrobe.
Always make a list of things you want to carry prior to making a trip down to the beach.
Stuck by the time tested thumb rule, “Travel light!” I know it sounds almost impossible for every girl!
But then you need to keep some room for the local stuff you’re bound to pickup from the Sunday flea market or a few well known shopping locations in the town you’re going to visit.
Take outfits for the day and then some fun party wear for parties.
Here is list of my summer must have for the perfect beach holiday:
(1) Distressed denim shorts, Romper, maxi dress
(2) over sized white shirt you can pair with your denim or it can be used a cover up for your bathing suit
(3) Strappy one piece bathing suit and a cute tropical print bikini
(4) Kimonos are a hot favourite
(5) A pair of flip-flops and Foot bed sandals
(6) Over-sized floppy hat, Flower garland head piece
(7) A pair of sunglasses (reflective sunglasses in this season)
(8) some light jewelry
(9) beach tote bag
(10) beach towel
(11) Most importantly , a good SPF rated protective sunscreen lotion. If you happen to have sensitive skin like me, our skin tends to get sun burns easily. A good sun-block lotion rated at SPF 50 or more would help.
Body mist( I prefer a nice tropical fruity fragrance for the day and a seductive warm fragrance for the evening), sea salt spray, a light bronzer, a concealer, rosy or peach tinted blush, tinted moisturizer, after sun lotion.
Obviously, chilling out on the sand and listening to the sound of ocean is meant to be relaxing. So get all the stuff I’ve listed above and attain nirvana on your next outing at the beach.
Love from Vanilla poise xoxo..!!